Excel University Volume 2 Table of Contents
We are getting close to the release of Excel University Volume 2! I’m absolutely excited about this volume. We cover the mechanics for setting up hands-free reports.
The manuscript is with the publisher now, going through a round of copy-editing. I expect it to be released in July or August on Amazon. I want to share the table of contents now, just to provide a little sneak peak:
- Chapter 1: Overview
- Chapter 2: Selected Shortcuts
- Chapter 3: Conditional Summing Basics with SUMIFS
- Chapter 4: Remove Duplicates
- Chapter 5: Lookup Basics
- Chapter 6: Improving VLOOKUP with MATCH
- Chapter 7: Improving VLOOKUP with VALUE and TEXT
- Chapter 8: Moving Beyond VLOOKUP with INDEX
- Chapter 9: Trap Errors with IFERROR
- Chapter 10: The IF Function
- Chapter 11: List Comparisons
- Chapter 12: The ISERROR Function
- Chapter 13: Multicolumn List Comparisons with COUNTIFS
- Chapter 14: Indentation
- Chapter 15: Perform Lookups with SUMIFS
Date and Text Function Basics
- Chapter 16: Determine the Last Day of the Month with EOMONTH
- Chapter 17: Date Parts – MONTH and YEAR
- Chapter 18: Build Your Own Date with DATE
- Chapter 19: Concatenation Basics
- Chapter 20: Improve SUMIFS with CONCATENATE
- Chapter 21: Dynamic Headers
- Chapter 22: Horizontal Reports
- Chapter 23: Mapping Tables
- Chapter 24: Data Validation and Reporting
- Chapter 25: Improving Error Check with Boolean Values and the Logical AND Function
- Chapter 26: Concepts Applied
I will keep you posted as we get closer to the launch date!
Excel is not what it used to be.
You need the Excel Proficiency Roadmap now. Includes 6 steps for a successful journey, 3 things to avoid, and weekly Excel tips.
Want to learn Excel?
Access all Undergrad and Masters lessons with a Campus Pass or CPE Pass. Includes on-demand training plus live office hours.