Excel University is Microsoft Excel Training for CPAs and Accounting Professionals
If you could learn Excel simply and easily at your pace and could learn the features and functions that are relevant and practical to accounting professionals – would you want to? If you have taken Excel classes before, you know the pace can be too fast or too slow, and the content may not be relevant to your work. Excel University explores relevant features that allow you to get your work done quicker, in a self-paced, fun, and engaging way.
Become more efficient, streamline processes, and save time with Jeff Lenning’s Excel University. Designed by a CPA, these courses covers functions you need and skips those you don’t. The courses have been built integrating everything Jeff knows about training learned over the past decade of teaching Excel and providing continuing professional education.
Excel University Certifications
Information about the two Excel University Certification programs:
Both programs provide a way to learn Excel and earn a certification which can be placed on your LinkedIn profile, resume, or CV.
Summary of Excel Resources
The mission here at Excel University is to help accounting and finance professionals use Excel to get their work done faster. As such, we offer a number of Excel resources … some free and some paid. Here is a quick summary.
- Blog posts – in-depth articles and tutorials, some with video
- Published Articles – articles published in trade publications
- Free Online Course – sample evaluation course
- Free Webinar – free on-demand or live webinar
Paid Resources and CPE
- Online Excel Courses (with CPE) – structured online courses, delivered on-demand with lecture videos, quizzes, and hands-on exercises – offered for CPE credit (self-study)
If you are thinking about enrolling into a paid course, but aren’t sure, check out this short video to hear directly from Excel University students.