Excel University is a place to learn Microsoft Excel
We help Excel users work faster
At Excel University, you can have fun while learning Excel and discovering how it can help you get your work done faster. If you have taken Excel classes before, you know the pace can be too fast or too slow, and the content may not be relevant to your work. Excel University explores relevant features that allow you to get your work done quicker, in a self-paced, fun, and engaging way.
Become more efficient, streamline processes, and save time by learning at Excel University. Designed by Jeff Lenning CPA, the courses covers functions you need and skips those you don’t. The courses have been built integrating everything Jeff knows about training that he has learned over the past decade of teaching Excel and providing continuing professional education CPE.
Summary of Excel Resources
The mission here at Excel University is to help people use Excel to get their work done faster. As such, we offer a number of Excel resources … some free and some paid. Here is a quick summary.
Paid Training and CPE
- Online Excel Courses (with CPE) – structured online courses, delivered on-demand with lecture videos, quizzes, and exercises
- Campus Pass Subscription (no CPE) – monthly subscription that includes the Excel University Graduate and Masters programs
- Excel Speed Loop – formal methodology for workbook improvement
- Excel Skills Survey – create a customized learning plan with next steps
- Blog posts – in-depth articles and tutorials, some with video
- Published Articles – articles published in trade publications
- Free Online Course – sample evaluation course
- Free Webinar – free on-demand or live webinar
If you are thinking about enrolling into a paid course, but aren’t sure, check out this short video to hear directly from Excel University students.
Personal Coaching Program
Need a little hands-on assistance with your Excel workbooks? Check out our personal coaching program.
Excel University Certifications
Information about the two Excel University Certification programs:
Both programs provide a way to learn Excel and earn a certification which can be placed on your LinkedIn profile, resume, or CV.