Excel University is Microsoft Excel Training for CPAs and Accounting Professionals
If you could learn Excel simply and easily at your pace and could learn the features and functions that are relevant and practical to accounting professionals – would you want to? If you are an accounting professional and have taken Excel classes before, you know the pace can be too fast or too slow, and the content may not be relevant to your work. Excel University explores relevant features that allow you to get your work done quicker, in a self-paced, fun, and engaging way.
Become more efficient, streamline processes, and save time with Jeff Lenning’s Excel University. Designed by a CPA for CPAs and accounting professionals, this series covers functions you need, and skips those you don’t. The content has been written from scratch integrating everything Jeff knows about Excel training learned over the past decade of providing continuing professional education.
Summary of Excel Resources
The mission here at Excel University is to help accounting and finance professionals use Excel to get their work done faster. As such, we offer a number of Excel resources … some free and some paid. Here is a quick summary.
- Blog posts – in-depth articles and tutorials, some with video
- Published Articles – articles published in trade publications
- Free Online Course – sample evaluation course
- Free Webinar – free promotional webinar
Paid Resources and CPE
- Online Excel Courses (with CPE) – formal online courses, delivered on-demand with lecture videos, quizzes, and hands-on exercises – offered for CPE credit (self-study)
- Live and On-Demand Webinars – live webinars are scheduled and offered for CPE credit, on-demand are not offered for CPE credit
If you are thinking about enrolling into a paid course, but aren’t sure, check out this short video to hear directly from Excel University students.
Excel University Graduate Certification
Information about the Excel University Graduate Certification program:
Registration opens twice per year, fall and spring semesters.