Excel University Webinar
Excel Reports: PivotTables or Formulas
There are usually multiple ways to accomplish any Excel task, including building reports. For example, we can use PivotTables or formulas with functions such as SUMIFS. So, which is better? Should we use formulas or PivotTables? In this webinar, we examine this issue by comparing the pros and cons of both types of reports. Knowing the key differences will help you select the appropriate report type based on your workbook.
- Your admission to this event includes a subscription to the Excel University blog
- This complimentary webinar is not offered for CPE credit
CONTINUE LEARNING EXCEL
Option 1: Get Certified!
- Become a Certified Excel University Graduate
- Earn 40 CPE credits (incrementally as you complete each of 4 exams)
Option 2: Get Started!
- Get started with Excel University Volumes 1 & 2
- Earn 20 CPE credits (incrementally as you complete each of 2 exams)