Excel Speed Loop Webinar
How to Increase Job Security Today
Learn the Excel Process that Optimizes Efficiency and Accuracy
These are crazy times, to say the least. I put this webinar together to talk about the two things you need to work fast in Excel: a process and key Excel skills. The process provides an organized way to optimize your workbooks.
The Excel skills enable you to automate manual tasks. If you have one without the other, you may end up sacrificing efficiency and accuracy.
In this webinar, I teach the process that helped me get a 2-week-per-month project down to 2-days-per-month. Plus, I teach a few cool Excel skills along the way, including Power Query, PivotTables, Tables, MAX, and more.
This is the exact same process that not only helped me eliminate over 40-hours worth of manual tasks each month, but more importantly, helped lock in my job. You see, I was the guy that knew how to automate everything, and there was no way they would let me know. Plus, when management saw the efficiency gains I delivered, they rewarded me at my annual review and raise. I know this can help you as well.
Attendees receive a free Implementation Guide e-book to keep for reference.
There are six live sessions plus an on-demand version for those with scheduling conflicts.
FREE LIVE SESSIONS (1 CPE)
Register for one of the free live sessions (one-hour presentation + Q&A):
- Apr 7 @ 11a CT
- Apr 7 @ 2p CT
- Apr 8 @ 11a CT
- Apr 8 @ 2p CT
- Apr 9 @ 11a CT
- Apr 9 @ 2p CT
- The registration page has a time zone converter to make it easy to see these in your local time.
- Jeff Lenning CPA presents these sessions live, in real-time and you can submit questions.
- Webinar registration includes a complimentary subscription to the Excel University blog
- Live webinar earns 1 CPE credit if you need it
FREE ON-DEMAND VERSION (No CPE)
If you have scheduling conflicts with the live dates, please watch the free on-demand version now through April 17, 2020:
- The on-demand version starts immediately and will start at the beginning.
- If you don’t have time to watch it now, click the On-Demand Version button above and enter your name and email. The system will email you a link that you can use to launch the webinar anytime between now and April 17, 2020.
- Although the button on the registration page says “Join Webinar in Progress” it will start at the beginning.
- The webinar is about one hour.
- The webinar provides the ability to submit questions, but not the ability to pause or rewind.
- After you watch the webinar, the system will automatically send a link to the Replay, which can be paused.
- Webinar registration includes a complimentary subscription to the Excel University blog.
- On-demand version is not offered for CPE credit.
Pssst … pass it on!
Know someone who would enjoy this webinar? Please send them a link to this page!
Additional Information / Webinar Agenda
In this webinar, I begin by introducing the Speed Loop process. To teach it, I demonstrate how to incrementally improve a sample workbook. The sample workbook contains several manual steps that we automate by using the process and key Excel skills. The Excel skills covered are:
- Power Query
- The MAX function
- Input Cells
I’ll then talk about getting certified in Excel with the Excel University Graduate Certification program.
Free e-book! Attendees will receive a free e-book to keep as a reference.
- State how to use Power Query to import a CSV file
- Recall the arguments of MAX
- Identify one benefit of using PivotTables compared to formulas
Recommended CPE Credit: 1.0
Subject Area: Computer Software & Applications
Course Level: Basic
Instructional Method: Group Internet Based
Advanced Preparation: None
Have you decided to skip the webinar?
If so, no worries … but while you are here, please subscribe to our blog to learn Excel free via email. You’ll be notified of new Excel articles and blog posts.