Excel University Scholarship
Excel University is pleased to offer the following scholarships to outstanding accounting students.
- $1,000 award
- Enrollment into Excel University online training
When you submit the application, you are automatically considered for both scholarships.
- Currently enrolled at an accredited two or four-year college or university in the United States
- A declared accounting major or emphasis in accounting (undergraduate or masters)
- A legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa
- Resume including work experience, extracurricular activities, and honors or awards
- Letter of recommendation from your accounting professor
- Provide accounting professor’s contact email address for verification of enrollment
- Unofficial transcript of all college-level classes (if scholarship is won, official transcript required)
- One-page essay: “Interesting Ways I’ve Used Microsoft Excel”
- Applications due: June 30, 2022
- Awards announced by: August 31, 2022