Excel Power Tools 6-Week Bootcamp
Let's make life a little LESS BUSY
- Learn Excel's power tools: Power Query and Power Pivot
- Weekly email summarizes each assignment
- Only requires about 2-4 hours per week for 6 weeks
- One year access to the on-demand lessons
- Streamline your reports and work more efficiently this busy season
- CPA? Earn 19 CPE credits while learning how to save time with Excel
Who should attend?
- Busy accountants who want the biggest impact in the shortest time
- Excel users who want to streamline their work
- Professionals who want to leverage technology to work smarter
General Registration: Open
- Excel Power Tools Bootcamp: $250/person
- 6-Week Suggested Schedule
- 1-Year Full Access to All On-demand Lessons
What You Get
Work more efficiently after learning how to use Excel's Power Tools (Power Query and Power Pivot).
1 Year Full Access
Access to the on-demand videos and files so you can pause, rewind, and change video playback speed.
- 1-Year full access
- Includes access to the on-demand videos and files
- Lessons are on-demand (not scheduled live) so you login and work at your own pace/schedule
6 Week Suggested Schedule with Weekly Email
Each Monday of the Bootcamp, receive an email that identifies the goals and the assigned lesson for the week.
- We have a weekly suggested assignment for 6 weeks
- Plan to spend 2-4 hours per week
- Lesson are ON-DEMAND (not scheduled live) so you can work at your own pace/schedule
19 CPE Credits for CPAs
Earn 19 CPE after completing the final exam with a passing score of 70%, per NASBA. Unlimited exam re-attempts. The lessons come from the Excel University Masters 1 course, and each lesson contains the following items:
- On-demand lecture videos (with captions)
- Hands-on case study assignment
- Answer files
- Additional resources
Student Success Guarantee
Registration comes with our Student Success Guarantee.
Unconditional 30-day refund: 30-day full refund. Any reason. Simple.
Don't Take My Word For It
Hear directly from Excel University students in this short video clip.
Registration - Let's Do This!
- 1-Year full access to all materials
- Learn how to use Power Query and Power Pivot
- 6-Week accelerated schedule (optional)
- You'll be ready to make life less busy
- Earn 19 CPE
- Lessons are on-demand (not scheduled live)
- Work at your own pace during the 1 year enrollment
- $250 per student
Excel Power Tools Bootcamp (19 CPE)
6-Week Accelerated Schedule.
1-Year Full Access.
TO REGISTER A GROUP: during checkout, change the cart quantity to the number of desired students. After checkout, you'll gain access to the Manage Licenses screen where you'll assign the licenses to your students. Our system will notify them with login information. More info the FAQs below.
I'm Not Ready Now - Maybe Next Year
If you aren't ready to register, add yourself to our waitlist and we'll be in touch when it opens again next year!
How do I register a group?
- Use the Register Now button
- Change the cart quantity to the desired number of students
- Create your Training Coordinator username/password during checkout
- After checkout, use the provided link to open the Manage Licenses screen
- Create your list of students (full name/email)
- Click Enroll
- Our system will email each student with access information
- More info about managing licenses
How long do I have access?
- You have full access to all materials during the 1 year enrollment period.
- The 6-Week Bootcamp is an accelerated schedule that includes a weekly email to keep you moving forward quickly. You do not need to stick with this suggested schedule.
CPE Credit for CPAs
- 1 Year to earn CPE.
- CPE is issued at the completion of the program.
- See below for additional CPE information, such as recommended CPE hours, delivery format, learning objectives, and more.
Do I have to be at a certain skill level?
- This program is designed for people who have been using Excel for a while, feel comfortable, and have used PivotTables before.
- This program is not designed for beginners.
Which version of Excel is required?
- Excel for Windows 2013 or later. Excel for Mac is not supported.
- The Excel tools we focus on are Power Query and Power Pivot. These are included in Excel for Windows.
- Students who want to work on the OPTIONAL Power BI exercises will need to download the free Power BI desktop application. This is optional.
How much time will it take?
- Students arrive with various experience levels, goals, and skills ... so it is hard to say with precision how long it will take each student to complete the program. However, there are 19 CPE hours earned, so, I would estimate that it will take about 19 hours on average to complete the program.
- Students working through the 6 Week Suggested Schedule can plan for approximately 2-4 hours per week.
- There are no scheduled/live sessions, so you login and work according to your own schedule/pace during the 1 year enrollment period.
Can't I just figure all of this out on my own?
- Well ... maybe ... but that will take way to long. As Steve Jobs said, Time is our most precious resource. My training program is designed to help you learn Excel in the most efficient and effective possible way.
- Instructor: Jeff Lenning CPA
- Recommended Software: Excel for Windows (2013 or later)
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites: Although there are no course prerequisites, prior experience with traditional PivotTables is recommended.
- Advance Preparation Needed: Ensure you have access to Excel for Windows (version 2013 or later), so that you can work through the homework exercises. Plus, you'll want to download Power BI desktop (free) if you want to work on the optional Power BI exercises. Excel for Mac is not supported.
- Delivery Method: QAS Self-Study (on-demand)
- Expiration: 1 Year
- Refund Policy: full refund within 30 days or until you earn any CPE
- Field of Study: Computer Software & Applications
- Access Begins: Immediately
- Certificates of completion: Download with a passing exam score
- Recommended CPE: 19
- Materials: all materials are digital (no printed textbooks)
- Objectives: Recall which type of graph is useful to feature a given relationship (nominal, ranking, part-to-whole, time series, distribution, deviation, correlation, and geospatial). Identify the Excel feature that summarizes values and displays them in rows and columns and includes totals. Recall which tool is designed to get and transform data. State the Excel feature that creates a graph. Recall which tool allows you to relate multiple tables and write measures for use in a report. Recognize that an explicit measure is written in Power Pivot. Recall which application incorporates the same technologies included in Power Query and Power Pivot.
- Complaint Resolution: contact us at 949-200-7688 or [email protected]
- Official Registry Statement: Excel University, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual programs for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website nasbaregistry.org.