Excel Secrets Every CPA Should Know
4 Time-Saving Tips (FREE, 2 CPE)
Do you know there are tons of hidden Microsoft Excel tricks and hacks that can save you loads of time? Take the FREE Excel Secrets course and:
- Unlock a whole new world of Excel efficiency
- Say goodbye to late nights and long hours of struggling with spreadsheets
- Blaze through tasks within minutes (not hours)
Time-strapped Excel users, your ticket to freedom has arrived! Unlock your Microsoft Excel superpowers here 🙂
- Free Registration: Open
- On-Demand Lessons: View videos on your schedule at your pace
- Includes: Video lessons, practice exercises, tests, additional resources
- Enrollment period: 1 year
- Recommended CPE: 2
- Beginner? No worries! Get immediate access to my Excel crash course for beginners and you'll be ready for the challenge!
- Excel for Windows is recommended; Excel for Mac is supported.
- The goal: after completing this course, you'll learn Excel skills that will help you save at least an hour per week going forward.
- Lesson 1 - FlashFill
- Lesson 2 - Tables
- Lesson 3 - PivotTables
- Lesson 4 - Power Query
- Lesson 5 - Apply these skills in a single workbook
- Watch the videos as time permits (within the one year enrollment period).
- Excel is a big place and I learn stuff about it all the time. When I do, I talk about it. So, I'll also send you a weekly Excel tips email with my latest articles and videos so you can continue learning Excel right along with me 🙂
- Taught by Jeff Lenning CPA, Microsoft Excel MVP.
- Recall the special properties of Tables
- Identify the Excel feature that summarizes values and displays them in rows and columns and includes totals
- Recall which tool is designed to get and transform data
- Recommended CPE Credits: 2 Hours
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites: None
- Advance preparation needed: None
- Delivery method: QAS Self-Study
- Field of Study: Computer Software & Applications
- Expiration: 1 Year
- Registration: To register, click the Register Now button and complete the checkout process
- Complaint Resolution: [email protected] or 949-200-7688
Excel University, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the national Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org