XLOOKUP is the next-gen lookup function designed to address the limitations of VLOOKUP and related workarounds. It combines the capabilities of numerous functions including VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, HLOOKUP, and IFERROR.
Many have asked me to teach this via webinar. So, I created this short webinar that covers the basics 🙂
This on-demand webinar is about 20 minutes and you can register free here:
Feel free to pass this along to anyone who may be interested in learning about XLOOKUP.
Please review these notes about the webinar and platform:
- The webinar is free and is about 20 minutes
- The webinar is pre-recorded and will start at the beginning
- If you don’t have time to watch it now, register and the system will email you a link so you can watch it later
- Your registration includes a free subscription to the Excel University blog
- The webinar is not offered for CPE credit
- The webinar is presented by Jeff Lenning CPA
Excel is not what it used to be.
You need the Excel Proficiency Roadmap now. Includes 6 steps for a successful journey, 3 things to avoid, and weekly Excel tips.
Want to learn Excel?
Access all Undergrad and Masters lessons with a Campus Pass or CPE Pass. Includes on-demand training plus live office hours.