Volume 3 Table of Contents
Excel University Volume 3 is far enough along for me to share the table of contents. I have to say, I’m very excited about this volume as we cover some very cool things. I can’t wait for this volume to make its way through the editing and interior design stages. We are targeting a Q3 release on Amazon, and are shooting for concurrent availability of the book and the online training.
Excel University Volume 3 – Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Overview
- Chapter 2: Selected Shortcuts
- Chapter 3: PivotTable Basics
- Chapter 4: Rows
- Chapter 5: Values
- Chapter 6: Columns
- Chapter 7: Report Filters
- Chapter 8: Updating Data
- Chapter 9: Groups and Subtotals
- Chapter 10: Value Formats
- Chapter 11: Report Type Comparison
Working with PivotTables
- Chapter 12: Options
- Chapter 13: Report Layout and Design
- Chapter 14: Multiple Value Fields
- Chapter 15: Calculated Fields
- Chapter 16: Calculated Items
- Chapter 17: Show Values As
- Chapter 18: Sorting
- Chapter 19: Filtering
- Chapter 20: Hybrid Reports with GETPIVOTDATA
Obtain > Prepare > Summarize
- Chapter 21: Flat Data
- Chapter 22: Data Preparation
- Chapter 23: Web Data
- Chapter 24: External Data and ODBC
- Chapter 25: Text Files
- Chapter 26: QuickBooks™ Data
- Chapter 27: Getting Graphic
To be honest, this is some of my best work yet, and I’m incredibly pleased with the way it is coming along. This book literally picks up where Volume 2 ends, and in fact, the very first thing we do is figure out how to recreate the final Volume 2 formula-based report with the PivotTable feature.
I can’t wait for you to check it out! Now, I gotta go, I need to stop blogging and get back to V3!
If you'd like to be notified when I write a new Excel article, enter your name and email and click SUBSCRIBE. You can unsubscribe anytime, and I will never sell your email address.
Want to learn Excel?
Our Campus Pass includes access to our entire Undergrad and Masters catalog. Gamification ensures it is the most fun you can have learning Excel :)