Excel Speed Challenge
Learn the secrets to becoming an Excel power user in just 45 minutes
Free Registration: Open
Challenge begins: Monday
Do you know there are tons of hidden Microsoft Excel tricks and hacks that can save you loads of time? Take the FREE Excel Speed Challenge and:
- Unlock a whole new world in just 45 minutes
- Say goodbye to late nights and long hours of struggling with spreadsheets
- Blaze through tasks within minutes (not hours)
Time-strapped Excel users, your ticket to freedom has arrived! Unlock your Microsoft Excel superpowers here 🙂
- Beginner? No worries! Get immediate access to my Excel crash course for beginners and you'll be ready for the challenge!
- Excel for Windows is recommended; Excel for Mac is supported.
- The goal: if you spend less than an hour total by watching five short Excel videos, you'll learn Excel skills that will help you save at least an hour per week going forward.
- Topic Schedule
- Monday - FlashFill
- Tuesday - Tables
- Wednesday - PivotTables
- Thursday - Power Query
- Friday - Apply these skills in a single workbook
- Watch the videos as time permits (there is no deadline).
- Excel is a big place and I learn stuff about it all the time. When I do, I talk about it. So, after the challenge, I'll send you a weekly Excel tips email with my latest articles and videos so you can continue learning Excel right along with me 🙂
- CPA? This challenge is not offered for CPE credit (but we do offer other training programs that provide CPE).
- Taught by Jeff Lenning CPA, Microsoft Excel MVP.