Tips from 20 Excel Experts
My Excel-friend John Michaloudis does an annual interview of Excel experts from all over the world. The format of his interview is an audio podcast. This year, you can hear directly from 20 Excel experts as they share their best Excel tips and ideas. The tips include shortcuts, functions, and features, and it is a terrific collection of ideas to help in 2018.
To listen for free now, click the image below:
Or, paste the link below into you browser:
This year, the tips come from these experts:
- John Michaloudis from MyExcelOnline.com
- Jeff Lenning from Excel-University.com
- Mynda Treacy from MyOnlineTrainingHub.com
- Ryan Wells from WellsR.com
- Jon Acampora from ExcelCampus.com
- Bill Jelen MrExcel.com
- Alex Powers from ItsNotAboutTheCell.com
- Debra Dalgleish from Contextures.com
- Chris Newman TheSpreadSheetGuru.com
- Chris Chua from DefeatExcel.com
- John MacDougal from HowToExcel.org
- Alan Murray from ComputerGaga.com
- George Mount from GeorgeJMount.com
- Danielle Stein Fairhurst from PlumSolutions.com
- Mark Proctor from ExcelOffTheGrid.com
- Kasper Langmann from SpreadSheetO.com
- Jordan Goldmeier from Excel.tv
- Cristiano Galvao from ExcelTurbo
- Oz du Soleil from OzDuSoleil.com
- Clint Tuttle from ClintTuttle YouTube Channel
Hope you check it out, and if you do, be sure to subscribe to his podcast so you’ll be notified when new podcasts are available!
Excel is not what it used to be.
You need the Excel Proficiency Roadmap now. Includes 6 steps for a successful journey, 3 things to avoid, and weekly Excel tips.
Want to learn Excel?
Access all Undergrad and Masters lessons with a Campus Pass or CPE Pass. Includes on-demand training plus live office hours.
Great tips for excel consultant. There’s a lot to learn from this post.