Excel Treasure Maps Webinar Registration
Often in Excel, we need to get our data from Point A to Point B. For example, getting our raw data into a summary report. When the labels are different, getting the values from Point A to Point B can be cumbersome. However … we can save a lot of time by using a map! Mapping tables often provide the most efficient route.
In this webinar, I’ll show you three ways to implement a mapping table, including SUMIFS, Power Query, and Power Pivot. No matter your Excel skill level, mapping tables will help you discover the treasure of efficiency.
Attendees receive a free e-book to keep for reference.
- The webinar is presented by Jeff Lenning CPA
- The webinar is about 30 minutes
- The webinar is not offered for CPE credit
- Webinar registration includes a complimentary subscription to the Excel University blog
Pass it on!
Know someone who would enjoy this webinar? Please send them a link to this page!
Additional Information / Webinar Agenda
A mapping table helps you get from Point A to Point B. For example, you download data from an accounting system which includes account names and balances. You need to get these values into a report. When the labels between the data and report are different, a mapping table provides the translation needed so Excel can fully automate the process.
Specifically, we'll talk about:
- Using SUMIFS to create a formula-based mapping table and report
- Using Power Query to import data from a CSV file
- Using Power Pivot to relate the tables to create a PivotTable report
Have you decided to skip the webinar?
If so, no worries ... but while you are here, please subscribe to our blog to learn Excel free via email. You'll be notified of new Excel articles, blog posts, and free Excel tips.