Excel University Webinar
Work @ Light Speed with Excel
In this webinar, I’ll demonstrate how to take 20+ manual steps and automate them using formulas, PivotTables, Power Query, Power Pivot, PivotCharts, and a VBA macro. By the end of the webinar, the list of 20+ manual steps will be reduced to 2. Each month going forward, updating the workbook will take only 2 mouse clicks. Excel can help you work at the speed of light 🙂
Attendees receive a free e-book to keep for reference.
Watch the free on-demand webinar now through October 26, 2018:
- The on-demand version starts immediately and will start at the beginning.
- If you don’t have time to watch it now, click the On-Demand Version button above and enter your name and email. The system will email you a link that you can use to launch the webinar anytime between now and Oct 26, 2018.
- Although the button on the registration page says “Join Webinar in Progress” it will start at the beginning.
- This complimentary webinar is not offered for CPE credit.
- Webinar registration includes a complimentary subscription to the Excel University blog.
Pssst … pass it on!
Know someone who would enjoy this webinar? Please send them a link to this page!
Additional Information / Webinar Agenda
Let’s say you have a series of 20+ manual Excel tasks that you perform each week or month. Stuff like importing data, preparing it, summarizing it, checking it for errors, and distributing the reports. Rather than perform these steps manually, we want to try to delegate them to Excel if possible. Why? Because Excel can do them faster! By the end of this webinar, the series of 20+ manual Excel tasks will be reduced to two manual mouse clicks. Knowing which features to use at which point is the process is key. This webinar helps to see how the pieces fit together and illustrates which feature can automate each step in the process.
Our agenda will be to automate steps to Excel, as follows:
- Step 1: Gather Data. We’ll delegate the data gathering tasks to Power Query.
- Step 2: Prepare Data. We’ll automate these tasks with Power Pivot.
- Step 3: Summarize Data. We’ll automate these tasks with a PivotTable.
- Step 4: Error Check. We’ll automate these tasks with formulas.
- Step 5: Prepare Dashboard. We’ll automate these tasks with a PivotChart.
- Step 6: Distribute Reports. We’ll automate these tasks with a VBA macro.
I’ll then show how you can dig deeper into these topics with the corresponding courses at Excel University.
Free e-book! Attendees will receive a free e-book to keep as a reference.
Have you decided to skip the webinar?
If so, no worries … but while you are here, please subscribe to our blog to learn Excel free via email. You’ll be notified of new Excel articles and blog posts.