Excel University On-Demand Webinar
An Introduction to Power Query
In this complimentary 45-minute webinar, I’ll introduce Power Query and demonstrate how it provides new and improved ways of doing things. Then, I’ll talk about how to learn Power Query from the same two experts that taught me, Ken Puls and Miguel Escobar!
Watch now! This webinar is available on-demand through November 9, 2017.
- The webinar is on-demand, so it will start immediately and it will start at the beginning.
- If you don’t have time to watch it now, click the button above and enter your name and email. The system will email you a link that you can use to launch the webinar anytime before November 9th.
- Although the button on the next page says “Join Webinar in Progress” it will start at the beginning.
- I am experimenting with this on-demand option in GoToWebinar because last time I did the live/scheduled webinars, many people couldn’t attend because of scheduling conflicts. I hope this on-demand format allows more people to learn about Power Query.
- To be notified when new webinars are added, please subscribe to the Excel University blog.
- Pssst … pass it on! Know someone who wants to learn more about Power Query? Please send them a link to this page!
Additional Information / Webinar Agenda
In this webinar, I present the traditional/manual approaches to accomplishing several common tasks. Then, I demonstrate how to accomplish the same tasks using Power Query. Power Query provides an option that is typically faster and more efficient, especially for our recurring-use workbooks.
Specifically, we’ll talk about:
- How to unpivot summarized data faster than a bunch of copy/paste
- Transpose data faster than copy/paste special > transpose
- How to reformat exported data without Macros!
- How to combine the data from many CSV files with a few clicks
I’ll then talk about continuing your Power Query training by learning from the same two experts I did, Ken Puls and Miguel Escobar.
Have you decided to skip the webinar?
If so, no worries … but while you are here, please subscribe to our blog to learn Excel free via email. You’ll be notified of new Excel articles, blog posts, and free Excel tips.
- Jeff Lenning presents the complimentary rebroadcast webinar; Ken Puls and Miguel Escobar conduct the full Power Query training workshop
- Webinar registration includes a complimentary subscription to the Excel University blog
- These complimentary webinars and the Power Query Workshop do not qualify for CPE credit