Excel University Webinar
3 Ninja-Level Excel Skills
Ninja, literally translated, is spy. As a spy, a Ninja’s primary mission is to get information. When you think of the word ninja, you also think about speed, stealth, effective, training and skilled. In this webinar, we will use Excel like ninjas to get information with Power Query, build effective reports with PivotTables and PivotCharts, and work with great speed using VBA/macros.
Attendees receive a free e-book to keep for reference 🙂
There are several scheduled sessions plus an on-demand version for those with scheduling conflicts.
FREE LIVE SESSIONS (1 CPE)
Register for one of the free sessions:
- Oct 18 @ 10a, 1p and 3p CT
- Oct 21 @ 9a, 11a and 1p CT
- The registration page has a time zone converter to make it easy to see these in your local time.
- Jeff Lenning CPA is the presenter and you can submit questions.
- Webinar registration includes a complimentary subscription to the Excel University blog.
- Webinar offered for 1 CPE credit if you need it.
WEBINAR OVERVIEW VIDEO (1 Minute)
FREE ON-DEMAND VERSION (No CPE)
If you have conflicts with the scheduled dates, please watch the free on-demand version now through October 24, 2019:
- The on-demand version starts immediately and will start at the beginning.
- If you don’t have time to watch it now, click the On-Demand Version button above and register. The system will email you a link that you can use to launch the webinar anytime between now and October 24, 2019.
- Although the button on the registration page says “Join Webinar in Progress” it will start at the beginning.
- Webinar registration includes a complimentary subscription to the Excel University blog
- On-demand version is not offered for CPE credit
Pssst … pass it on!
Know someone who would enjoy this webinar? Please send them a link to this page!
Additional Information / Webinar Agenda
In this webinar, we talk about three important Excel skills:
- Get data into Excel with Power Query
- Build effective reports (PivotTables, PivotCharts)
- Speed repetitive tasks with VBA/Macros
I’ll then talk about getting certified in Excel with the Excel University Masters Certification program.
Free e-book! Attendees will receive a free e-book to keep as a reference.
- Recall the tool that imports data from multiple workbooks
- State the command to import data files from a folder
- Identify the language used to write macros
Recommended CPE Credit: 1.0
Subject Area: Computer Software & Applications
Course Level: Basic
Instructional Method: Group Internet Based
Advanced Preparation: None
Have you decided to skip the webinar?
If so, no worries … but while you are here, please subscribe to our blog to learn Excel free via email. You’ll be notified of new Excel articles and blog posts.