Excel University On-Demand Webinar
Get Fast and Certified in Excel
In this complimentary 90-minute webinar, I'll present 3 Excel topics that will help you get your work done the fast way, and I'll also talk about getting certified in Excel with the Excel University Graduate Certification program.
- The webinar is on-demand, so it will start immediately and it will start at the beginning.
- If you don't have time to watch it now, click the button above and enter your name and email. The system will email you a link that you can use to launch the webinar later.
- Although the button on the next page says "Join Webinar in Progress" it will start at the beginning.
- To be notified when new webinars are added, please subscribe to the Excel University blog.
- Pssst ... pass it on! Know someone who would enjoy this webinar? Please send them a link to this page!
Additional Information / Webinar Agenda
In this webinar, I present the traditional approaches to accomplishing three common tasks. In Excel, there are often multiple ways to accomplish any given task, but, some ways are faster than others. After presenting the traditional (ie, slow) way of accomplishing these tasks, I'll present alternatives (fast way).
Specifically, we'll talk about:
- How to add report values faster than using the SUM function
- How to identify duplicate values quickly with filtering for duplicates
- How to ensure that new values entered under a range are included in formulas
I'll then talk about getting certified in Excel with the Excel University Graduate Certification program.
Have you decided to skip the webinar?
If so, no worries ... but while you are here, please subscribe to our blog to learn Excel free via email. You'll be notified of new Excel articles, blog posts, and free Excel tips.
- Jeff Lenning presents the complimentary rebroadcast webinar
- Webinar registration includes a complimentary subscription to the Excel University blog
- This complimentary webinar is not offered for CPE credit