Excel University: Masters 1-2 BOGO!
Buy Masters 1 and Get Masters 2 for FREE!
- Learn Power Query, Power Pivot, and VBA
- Complete Masters courses (Masters 1-2) to earn the Excel University Masters Certification
- One-year enrollment period
- CPA? Earn a total of 46 CPE (incrementally, at the end of each course)
Interested in the Specific Topics?
- Masters 1 covers Power Query, Power Pivot, Power BI, and table and graph design practices.
- Masters 2 demonstrates how to build macros with VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) to automate repetitive, routine tasks.
- Click HERE for the full topic list!
I'm Not Ready - Maybe Later
If you aren't ready to register today, add yourself to the waitlist and we'll keep in touch!
- Begin training as soon as you register!
- On-demand lessons enable you to train at your own pace within the one year enrollment period.
- All course materials are provided digitally inside the course.
- Taught by Jeff Lenning CPA
- How long do I have access? 1 year.
- CPE is issued at the completion of each course (19 after Masters 1 and 27 after Masters 2).
- Do I have to be at a certain skill level? A knowledge of Excel PivotTables will be very helpful, although not required.
- Which version of Excel is required? Excel for Windows, at least 2016 or after. Excel for Mac is not supported.
- How much time will it take? Given that students arrive with different experience levels and goals, it is hard to say for sure. Some students want to watch all videos, complete all exercises, all extra credit exercises, read all text, review all of the additional resources, complete all puzzles and gamification elements, and so on. Whereas some students simply want to watch the videos. I've designed the program so that you can choose your own adventure. You can work through the material as fast or slow as you'd like ... at YOUR own desired pace. It is really up to you.
- Can't I just figure all of this out on my own? Well ... maybe ... but that will take way to long. As Steve Jobs said, Time is our most precious resource. My training program is designed to help you learn Excel in the most efficient and effective possible way.
- CPE Information
- Instructor: Jeff Lenning CPA
- Recommended Software: Excel for Windows (2016 or later)
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: QAS Self-Study (on-demand)
- Expiration Date: 1 Year
- Refund Policy: full refund within 30 days or until you earn any CPE
- Field of Study: Computer Software & Applications
- Access Begins: Immediately
- Certificates of completion: Download with a passing exam score
- Recommended CPE: 46
- Materials: all materials are digital (no printed textbooks)
- Objectives: Recall which tool is designed to get and transform data, Identify the Excel feature that summarizes values and displays them in rows and columns and includes totals, Recognize that Application is the top object in the Excel object model.
- Complaint Resolution: contact us at 949-200-7688 or [email protected]
- Official Registry Statement: Excel University, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual programs for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website nasbaregistry.org.