Excel Speed Challenge
The secret to becoming an Excel power user in just 45 minutes
Do you know there are tons of hidden Microsoft Excel tricks and hacks that can save you loads of time? Take the FREE Excel Speed Challenge and:
- Unlock a whole new world in just 45 minutes
- Say goodbye to late nights and long hours of struggling with spreadsheets
- Blaze through tasks within minutes (not hours)
Time-strapped Excel users, your ticket to freedom has arrived! Unlock your Microsoft Excel superpowers here 🙂
Free Registration: Open
Challenge begins: Monday
We will never sell or spam your email address.
- Beginner? No worries! Get immediate access to my Excel crash course for beginners and you'll be ready for the challenge!
- Excel for Windows is recommended; Excel for Mac is supported.
- The goal: if you spend less than an hour total by watching five short Excel videos, you'll learn Excel skills that will help you save at least an hour per week going forward.
- Topic Schedule
- Monday - FlashFill
- Tuesday - Tables
- Wednesday - PivotTables
- Thursday - Power Query
- Friday - Apply these skills in a single workbook
- Watch the videos as time permits (there is no deadline).
- Excel is a big place and I learn stuff about it all the time. When I do, I talk about it. So, after the challenge, I'll send you a weekly Excel tips email with my latest articles and videos so you can continue learning Excel right along with me 🙂
- CPA? This challenge is not offered for CPE credit (but we do offer other training programs that provide CPE).
- Taught by Jeff Lenning CPA, Microsoft Excel MVP.