Excel University Webinar Registration
Get Fast and Get Certified in Excel
In this complimentary 90-minute webinar, I’ll present 3 Excel topics that will help you get your work done the fast way, and I’ll also talk about getting certified in Excel with the Excel University Graduate Certification program.
Free Webinar Dates:
Mon – Aug 14, 2017 (3:00-4:30 pm US CT) Thu – Aug 17, 2017 (3:00-4:30 pm US CT)
- Mon – Aug 21, 2017 (3:00-4:30 pm US CT)
- Tue – Aug 22, 2017 (10:00-11:30 am US CT)
- Thu – Aug 24, 2017 (3:00-4:30 pm US CT)
Can’t make these dates?
Even if you can’t make one of these webinars, you can still register! Register now because the system will automatically send you a link to the on-demand replay when it is available.
Have you decided to skip the webinar?
If so, no worries … but while you are here, please subscribe to our blog to learn Excel free via email. You’ll be notified of new Excel articles, blog posts, and free Excel tips.
Additional Information / Webinar Agenda
In this webinar, I present the traditional approaches to accomplishing three common tasks. In Excel, there are often multiple ways to accomplish any given task, but, some ways are faster than others. After presenting the traditional (ie, slow) way of accomplishing these tasks, I’ll present alternatives (fast way).
Specifically, we’ll talk about:
- How to add report values faster than using the SUM function
- How to identify duplicate values quickly with filtering for duplicates
- How to ensure that new values entered under a range are included in formulas
I’ll then talk about getting certified in Excel with the Excel University Graduate Certification program.
- The registration page includes a time zone converter
- Jeff Lenning presents these scheduled webinars live
- Registration includes a complimentary subscription to the Excel University blog
- These complimentary webinars do not qualify for CPE credit
- The Excel University Graduate Certification program qualifies for 40 CPE credits