Welcome ASTD Members!
Excel University is designed to increase Microsoft Excel proficiency and improve the productivity of your accounting and finance teams.
To obtain complimentary evaluation access to the LMS and a set of paperback books, please complete the evaluation request form below.
We’ve put together a short video that describes Excel University.
Specifically designed for accounting and finance
Students can pause and resume as needed
Includes lecture videos, hands-on homework activities, Excel files, and quizzes
New content unlocks after passing score obtained
Certificate of Completion
Issued instantly with passing score on final exam
CPE credit information available on certificate of completion
Students keep physical paperback book as reference
Instructor-moderated discussion forums ensure questions are answered
Course carefully developed and evaluation is used for continuous improvement
Don’t take our word for it!
Over 2,500 students have experienced the Excel University training curriculum. Here are a few quotes:
- “It really was one of the best in format I’ve done!”
- It’s a GREAT course and it’s organized in a format leagues above the usual online learning styles.”
- “This course is well organized, user focused, and interactive.”
- “The class is highly recommended to Finance and Accounting personnel.”
- “Clean & clear demonstration. Jeff really nailed this one.”
- “This course is excellent. Excellent. Excellent. You really understand how we learn and help us get there.”
- “The strength of this course is the instructor himself. He is an accountant who happens to be an MS Excel expert. He understands what accountants need from the program and what the program can do for accountants…to improve productivity and efficiency.”
To ensure that the Excel University curriculum is a good fit for your team, we’ve made it easy to evaluate the course.
Simply complete the evaluation form and we will mail you a set of paperback books as well as provide a voucher code for a complimentary evaluation enrollment.
In addition, staff can obtain more information by visiting our training information page.